Ecologic Kitchen Air Filtration Systems
Ecologic Kitchen Air Filtration Systems
Ecologic Kitchen Air Filtration System will solve your problems caused by smoke, grease and odors whether inside or outside the building solving with the use of solid and all-inclusive Commercial Kitchen Exhaust Ventilation System.
The Air Purification Unit install between ducting from the Kitchen Hood to the exhaust fan, which can be install in a crawl space or bolted between ceiling rafters.
• We gives you solutions economically compliance with environmental standards.
• Smoke and grease are removed from the air as it passes through the filters.
• Smoke and grease vapors are pulled up the fireproof ducts and it leads to the Filtration Unit inside the building.
• Kitchen smoke and grease vapor are pulled up to the hood.
• Clean air flows out of the filtration and building, which will passes through ducts leading to the blower.
Our Air Purification Unit has weather protective enclosures, it can be assemble outside the building. It installs in line with ducts leading to the Exhaust Blower.
• Hood will exhaust the kitchen smoke and grease vapor.
• Smoke and grease vapors are exhausted by fireproof ducts that lead to the Filtration Unit outside the building.
• Filters will remove the smoke and grease from the air.
• Clean air flows out of the filtration unit and the Exhaust Fan.
• We gives you inexpensive solution with compliance of environmental standards.
Features and Benefits :
• Solid and all inclusive systems - ideal for Commercial Kitchens
• Different configurations and custom made solutions for your requirements
• Low capital and running costs
• Quiet operation and compliance with environmental standards
• Fully Automated and systems are available in Manual Clean and Auto Clean series.
Electroststic Precipitators for Kitchen Exhaust Air Cleaning
It is appropriate for the elimination of all grease and odour emissions from the commercial kitchens. The Electrostatic Precipitators are highly efficient and can remove particulate to sub-micron size. The filter efficiency is 98% attained during the single pass through ESP. Air stream of grease and hydrocarbons (smoke) in Kitchen Exhaust Systems are used to clean by ESP Units. They are efficiently removing the particulate down to sub-micron (0.01micron) size.
Model ESP-1500 ESP-3000 ESP-4500
Dimensions A-Width 450mm A-Width 900mm A-Width 1350mm
B-Width 350mm B-Width 800mm B-Width 1250mm
C-Height 630mm C-Height 630mm C-Height 630mm
D-Height 485 mm D-Height 485mm D-Height 485mm
E-Depth 660mm E-Depth 660mm E-Depth 660mm
Electrical Supply 220/240v 50Hz 1Ph 220/240v 50Hz 1Ph 220/240v 50Hz1Ph
Air Volume Max 2500m3/h 1500cfm 5000m3/h 3000cfm 7500m3/h4500cfm
Power Consumption 30W 50W 50W
Weigh 60 Kg 100 Kg 140 Kg
Maximum Relative Humidity 75% 75% 75%
Minimum working Temp 4/560C 4/560C 4/560C
• Current IEE
• European standards
• Health and safety work act
• Relates to IP 50
Kitchen Exhaust Air Cleaning System
Auto Clean Kitchen Air Exhaust Air Cleaning System is the only one air cleaner on the market which has self-washing function. Auto Clean has a wash bar that rotates backward and forward while shuttling the bar laterally within the cabinet. This dual-motion provides wide-range of cleaning coverage of dual-stage electronic cells and when used with ecologically, concentrated cell cleaner, the Auto Clean multi-jet wash system offers high quality air cleaning efficiency and cost control.
We offers Auto Clean Kitchen Exhaust Air Cleaning Systems that helps the restaurant to help keep pace as they effectively remove smoke, grease and mist from your kitchen air exhaust.
• Electrical cost minimizes by the energy efficient units
• Filter replacement and electrostatic precipitator cell cleaning are eliminated by self-wash cycle.
• Maintenance cost
• Superior quality and construction
• Ensure clean air efficiency up to 99%
• Carbon filters control odors.
• Flexibility in any size installation and design
Kitchen Air Cleaning Related Products & Services
Our Kitchen Air Cleaning Systems provide healthy and fresh working environment compliance with the authorities legislation and insurance requirements. We have turn-key-solutions for all your ventilation requirements.
It is recommended to have the Kitchen Canopy positioned directly above the cooking equipment to provide immediate extraction of all fumes and vapors protecting staff of the kitchen. Stainless steel extraction Kitchen Canopies can be supplied to your specification, matching the HVCA DW/172 specification.
There are various uses for a kitchen canopy:
• It removes all greases and particles in the air. They are then taken through the ductwork and settled in a safe location.
• It will provide replacement air flow to bring fresh air into the kitchen.
Make-Up Air, Fresh Air Supply
Make-Up Air is a ventilation term used to describe controlled supply of outside air to a building. An adequate supply of outside air is necessary for proper ventilation. An Exhaust System without sufficient Make-Up Air will cause a negative pressure situation in the building which will decrease the performance of the Ventilation System.
We are advised to provide a maximum of 85% of the total air extracted in larger kitchens. The replacement air is introduced into the kitchen in various methods, such as ceiling grilles or the canopy supply air plenum. The replacement air is introduced into the kitchen and thereby, the air must be filtered to prevent insects and other particles entering the kitchen.
We has two major classes of fans, which are Centrifugal and Axial Flow Fans for the airflow needed to provide Industrial Ventilation Systems. Centrifugal Fans shift air by blades on rotating fan wheel moving air outward from the center inlet at a higher velocity or pressure than air entering the fan. Axial Fans pull the air to the fan shaft and leave the fan in the same direction as it goes through propeller.
In Ventilation Systems, Centrifugal Fans are more widely used than axial fans because they are less expensive to install and operate, quieter but generate higher pressures than Axial Fans of the same airflow capacity.
We offer General Ventilation Fans for industrial and commercial buildings, schools, restaurants, hotels and hospitals for the Ventilation Systems and Indoor Air Quality. Our products are from the world’s leading manufactures best known for industrial quality assuring consistent performance, relentless reliability and permanence.
Maintenance of Kitchen Ventilation
PO BOX NO : 77283 Sharjah U.A.E., - 77283, United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.