Complete solutions for energy monitoring in district cooling systems.
• Dedicated energy measurement for cooling and refrigeration
• Energy meters for cost allocation
• Energy meters for monitoring and optimizing operating conditions
• Remote meter reading and data management
District cooling systems offer significant economical and Ecological benefits for large air conditioning and refrigeration projects:
• Large refrigeration plants have high coefficients of performance (COP)
• Applications for alternative cooling energy generating methods (e.g. Solar energy driven absorbers) are possible
• Storage of cooling energy reduces peak loads und investment and allows peak consumption of electricity to be shifted to low-tariff periods
Modern and precise energy measurement and remote readout facilities are indispensable for optimal and cost-effective running of district cooling systems. Energy measurement is also an important tool for cost allocation of energy consumption. Remote readout systems reduce readout and accounting costs and allow more frequent billing and faster reflux of capital.