Type: diaphragm-controlled pressure reducer, PN 16, DN 100
A pressure regulator protects plants against too high supply pressure. This can also be used in buildings for residential, industrial and commercial purposes, taking into account its specifications.
When using a pressure reducer prevents pressure damage and the water consumption reduced. The set outlet pressure is maintained even at strongly fluctuating inlet pressures constant. By Reducing and keeping Constant the operating pressure can be minimized disturbing flow noise within the Installation. Requiring maintenance valve according to DIN EN 806-5.
Approvals DVGW, WRAS, NF, KIWA – and SVGW-certified for DN65 to 100. ACS and WRAS applied for DN150 to 200.
Medium water, compressed air according to ISO 8573-1 class 2 in consideration of valid Standards(e.g. EN 12502)
Housing material ductile iron
Material spring bonnet of ductile iron
Coating powder coated
Pipe Connection Flanges
Max. Medium temp. 65 °C
Stat. Pressure PN16
– Relieved single-seat valve Yes
• Patented cartridge solution for easy Assembly and maintenance
• Two Cartridge inserts for all nominal sizes to facilitate efficient storage
• Meets all requirements of DIN EN 1567
• All materials used below the in DIN 50930, part 6, limits for lead content
• Functionality and performance, confirmed by Long-time endurance test with over 400,000 cycles (according to DIN EN 1567: 200,000 cycles)
• Complies with hygiene requirements in accordance with KTW, W270, ACS and WRAS for potable water
• DN125 available with adapter flanges DN100 / DN125, EXF125-A
CAD drawings DXF DWG to STEP IGES SAT
Installation Guide (Multilingual)