Sizes: 1⁄2″ or 3⁄4″ (15 or 20mm)
Series 530C Calibrated Pressure Relief Valves are spring operated brass valves designed for use only as protection from the build up of excessive pressure in systems containing water, oil or air. Series 530C valves incorporate a calibrated adjustment feature for setting the valve to the relief pressure required. These valves are ideally suited for bypass thermal expansion relief.
• Calibrated adjustment feature for setting valve to relief
• Adjustable range 50 – 175psi (3.4 – 12.1 bar)
• All brass construction
• All stainless steel spring
• Buna-N disc on machined body seat
• Inlet (bottom), male NPT threaded
• Outlet (side), female NPT threaded
Pressure – Temperature
Maximum Temperature: 180°F (82°C)
1⁄2″ or 3⁄4″ (15 or 20mm): 50 – 175psi (3.4 – 12.1 bar)
3⁄4″ (20mm): 100 – 300psi (6.9 – 20.7 bar)
Application Note: The Watts Series 530C are not ASME approved safety relief valves and should not be used in system application with this requirement.
ANBI General Trading L.L.C
P.O Box - 112089 Showroom - 8 & 9, Rigga Street Deira, Dubai, Dubai, , United Arab Emirates