Catalyst Grating is manufactured in standard stock sizes in black finish
( 1Mtr x 6 Mtr ) both plain & Serrated these panels are then fabricate and galvanize to suit specific applications.
• Panel end bound with binding bars of the same depth as the binding bars
• Toe plate can replace binding bars at additional cost
• All flooring manufactured from material grade S275JR or A36 as standard. Other materials are available on request.
• Hot dipped galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 – 2009.
• The load bearing bars are held upright at regular spaced intervals by 6mm or 8mm twisted square bars that are resistance welded (forge welding)into the top surface, the cross rods are (transverse bars)are assumed are not to contribute to the load carrying capabilities of the load bearing bars.
• Safe grid is our standard and most common type of flooring.
• Surfaces available are PLAIN & SERRATED.