potassium humate is one of the major components of humic substances. Potassium humate is obtained by alkaline extraction of lignite or brown coal or leonardite and is used commercially as a soil conditioner.
Chemically, it is a super-molecular heterogeneous aromatic hydroxy carboxylic acid composed by various functional groups, taking on effects of sorption, complexation, chelation, flocculation, which dissolves loads of hydrophobic matters.
Humic Acid Dry basis≥80% (HA≥65%,FA≥15%)
Potassium (as K2O dry basis)≥10%
• Increase organic matter of soil
• Improve potash fertilizer utilization
• Slow decomposition to increase the release of potassium
• Improve the content of available K
• Coordinate the Long-lasting and the fast-acting
• Enhance water holiding capacity of soil
• Reduce soil erosion and improve workability of soil
• Stimulate crop growth
• Regulate the release of nutrients
• Improve the quality of agricultural products
• Improve efficacy of Herbicide
• Improve the efficiency of fertilizer
Soil application: 8-12kg/ha
Seeds soaking: Dilute to 0.01-0.03% and adjust PH to 7.2-7.5
Fertigation: Add it to irrigation water with the ratio of 8kg/ha or with the dilution concentration of 0.01-0.05%.