DANA Steel Processing Industry LLC (A Division of DANA Group) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of high quality highway guardrail/crash barrier systems.We have state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in UAE(Ajman & UAQ) and have highly trained personnel to ensure that our products are manufactured to exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our Guard Rail System is W-type(2 wave) corrugated beam type with intermetial HDG channels & posts at regular intervals to provide a hi-strength barrier to resist the impact of colission.Our Products are exported to Oman,Bahrain,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Jordan and other neighbouring Gulf & african Countries.We have supplied to many prestiguous projects across the middleeast and GCC.
DANA W TYPE(2-wave) CORRUGATED GUARD RAIL SYSTEM COMPRISES OF:-
- DANA W Type(2-wave) Beam with C-C 3.00/3.20/3.81/4.00 mtrs Post Distance ( Thickness Range 2.70mm – 3.50mm) :- They are fabricated from mild steel to BS EN 10025 Grade S275JR. They can have effective length of 3000/3200/3810/4000mm plus the overlap on both sided of approx. 159 mm. The beam thickness could be 2.74mm, 3.0mm or 3.5mm. Guard Rail beams are generally type 1 and 2 in class A or B as per AASHTO M 180.
- DANA Post Channel Support(HDG Post Channel(150mm(w) x 75mm(h) x 5-6mm(t)) with Fixing holes ( 1800mm(length)):- The main guard rail beams are supported generally on pressed channel post fabricated from mild steel to BS EN 10025 Grade s275JR. In some cases hot trolled UNP & INP sections may also be used. Posts may be set in concrete or may be driven in soil. In the UAE channel section posts having dimensions of 150x75x5 mm or 6 mm thickness and 1800 mm in length are generally used.
- DANA Spacers(HDG Intermediate Spacer Channel(150mm(w) x 75mm(h) x 5-6mm(t)) with Fixing holes ( 350mm(length)):- Guardrails may either be spaced or unspaced. In most cases the beam are spaced away from the post with the help of blocks having the same dimensions of the support posts but 350mm in length.
- DANA Bolts, nuts, washers(M16x30/50 Bolt,nut & washer (Grade 8.8 Hot Dip Galvanized – Mushroom Type):- Round headed bolts of 16 mm dia and strength grade 8.8 are used to assemble the guardrails.The beams are overlapped with the help of 8 Nos. M16 x 30mm bolts with hex headed nut and round washer and the post-spacer-beam connection is achieved with 3 Nos. M16x50 mm bolts with hex nuts and round washer.DANA STEEL GUARD RAIL ACCESSORIES :-
- End Anchorage/Mitered End Beam [3,3.2,3.81,4.0 mtrs] (or as required length / direction)
- Splice Plate /Backup Plate [310mm x 300mm x 2.74mm]
- Flat Washer Plate [75mm x 45mm x 4.80mm]
- Fish Tail A, B,C & D (end terminal)
- Reflector (Red/White)SALIENT FEATURES :-
- All DANA Guardrail systems are Hot Dipped Galvanized as per BSEN ISO1461 for years of corrosion protection.
- Optimally Sized to maximize collision protection.
- Easy to Install.
- Heavy Duty Structure to absorb high speed impacts.
- Roll formed into the shape of a W to typically catch car bumpers.