Cows yield highest amounts of milk when given proper rest and comfort.
A typical day of a cow can be categorized as below:
While it spends major part of its time lying, it is important to provide good comfort. It should be insulated from the surface of the floor to insulate it from cold or heat. Also its movements of getting up from floor and again lying down, give jerks to their knees which can lead to injury.
- Each unit of 125 cm is composed as follows:
- NR 1 Eco-Lattex platecm 120×180 for 5 or 7 cm height
- NR 1 polypropylene bag as protection
- Cm127 of sheet yellow-black or yellow-black coated
- NR 10 nylon dowels + SS screw + washer for fixing
- NR 2 rubber bars 123x4x1.9 to fix front and back
- 180x120x50 cm delivered on pallets 180×120 cm
- On each pallet are packed 48 Lattex with cm 5 thickness, or 34 lattex with cm 7 of thickness.
- The weight of the mattress is 16-20 kg.
COVER FOR CUBICLES MATRESSES
- The Delmer cubicles mattresses can be covered with a yellow/black coated cover which is equipped with a layer of rubber underneath for a better insulation.
- The yellow/black cover is cm 218 high and has a coated surface of cm 180 on height.
- The cover can be customized delivered as per requirements
- On rolls or on pallets cm 180x120x50
CUBICLES MATTRESSES BABY
- The DELMER Baby cow mattress is the traditional mat composed of six cells filled with shavings rubber and rubber certified by Fokus Test 5615F DLG Germany & Fokus Test 09-076 DLG Switzerland
- 10 cm high, compact and very flexible, it is ideal for installation in cubicles plain concrete
- It enhances the rest position of cows by reducing stress on body, jerks on knees while movement, risk of scratches, bruises and trauma.
- It is comfortable and non-slippery reducing the risk of slips on cows
- In 2007 against international competitors, DELMER was declared the best mattress in the test conducted by Dansk Landbrugs Farm Test.
- Dimensions available : 125x175x10 cm
- Weight: 90 kg
- Covered with a yellow/black coated cover which is equipped with a layer of rubber underneath for a better insulation.
COW TRADITIONAL MATTRESSES
- This mattress is created after years of research and inputs from farmers to suit the cows requirement
- It is a rubber-cell structure that allows the use of sand on a cubicle with no problems of leakage or depressions caused by natural digging activity of cows
- Made of sand forms a uniform base of inorganic material, chemically inert, soft and dry. It is inalterable from physical and chemical point of view. It avoids formation of hollow due to the animals, so the bunk remains comfortable and clean
- DELMER Cow-mattress tradition is easily installable with dowels on the floor thus making it pocket friendly
- Is resistant to insects and scooter electric microbes
- Does not accumulate static charge and prevent the interaction between materials
- Is highly resistant to acids, it does not rot and its characteristics remain unchanged over time
- It’s 100% recyclable