we are offering submerged arc welding machine the company is primarily engaged in the manufacturing, exporting, and supplying of the advanced submerged arc welding machine. our submerged arc welding machine incorporates the latest technology. high in demand, the submerged arc welding machine is made up of the finest components. our submerged arc welding machine is provided at competitive prices.
submerged arc welding (saw) is the process in which a continuous solid or flux cored wire in the form of spool is used as the electrode current for the welding arc is supplied by a suitable power source. the arc is submerged under a layer of dry, granular flux in order to shield the weld from atmospheric oxidation. the flux fed from a hopper ahead of the arc. the excess unused flux is collected either manually or through a flux recovery system and re-used.
the power source
all easeweld outfits comprise proven constant potential type rectifier power sources. these power sources are best suited for automatic as well as semi automatic submerged arc welding applications. the power sources are mounted on rubber tyred wheels.
submerged arc welding heads-salient features
- robust construction and built for long life and reliability
- negligible maintenance required
- stepless control of voltage and current in power source
- fan provided for adequate cooling of all power elements
- modular type design suitable for carriage mounting or stationary systems
- a similar dc drive system is used for positive & steady travel of the carriage both the drive systems use 42v max. control voltage which ensures operator safety
- swivelling and tilting arrangements ensures access to difficult welding areas and provides for fillet welding applications
- hopper can hold approx. 10 kg/ltrs flux for long un interrupted seams without constant replenishment
- controls like wire inching, forward/ reverse, start/stop and also ammeter, voltmeter and carriage speed meter are mounted on the control panel for easy adjustments and monitoring of parameters. control box is mounted on swivelling brackets for easy positioning as desited by the operator
- smooth and jerk free movement of horizontal and vertical slides enables precise adjustments of welding
- facility provided to check ocv and carriage speed before starting the machine
- completely automatic welding and burn -back control by means of reliable solid state circuitry
- simple start/stop push button, accurate wire feed, power source and carriage travel in the right sequence
- sturdy wire spool holder assembly with spring loaded guide clamps which is adjustable to accommodate subarc wire spool of 285 to 315 mm internal diameter
submerged arc welding process has been extensively used in india for the last several years due to its high deposition rates and efficient and economical production costs for welding of thick plates in respective mass production applications. superior radiographic quality for the world with a good bead finish has given the process wide acceptance in all critical heavy fabrication applications.
- wire straightening is an integral part of the system.
- bi-directional carriage movement is ideal for high productivity multi-pass welds.
- motorized cross slide arrangement for boon mounting type welding heads available as optional
in case the subarc welding heads are to be used with any power source other than recommended, then a separate power supply unit will be required, this is supplied on specific order, provided full details for the power source intended to be used pre initiated while placing the order.
modelunitesr 600 psesr 1200 psstatic characteristicstypecpcpwelding current (upto)a6001200open circuit voltagev5658max. welding currentat 60% duty cyclea6001200at 100% duty cyclea5001000rating at 60% duty cyclekva36.571at 100% duty cyclekva3159insulationclasshhcoolingtypeforced airforced airinput supply : voltagev415415phaseno33frequencyhz5050recommended switch fuse ratingtype/amps.tp-60tp-120weight approx.kg375550dimensions : lengthmm711762width mmmm711762heightmm915915
modelunite'saw/hmax. welding currentat 60% duty cyclea1500100% duty cyclea1250recommended ps (cp type)modelesr 600 ps / esr 1200pswire diameter - singlemm2,2.5,3,15,4,5twinmm2 & 2.5 (optional)speed range - wirefeedm/min0.5 to 4.0carriagem/min0.1 to 1.5input to control unitv42 v from the power sourcerange of adjustmentsvertical/horizontalmm140max. swiveltransverse to head traveldeg.45parallel to head traveldeg.30horizontal swingdeg.270standard bore for spool (max.)mm285-315 (adjustable)weight of the spool (max.)kg25flux hopper capacity (approx.) 10/7kg/ltr.dimensions (lxwxh)mm1400 x 1050 x 650total wt. (without flux & wire)kg.130
in view of continuous development specifications subject to change without prior notice