Power source models PARS ARC,
Carriage models PARS CAT and stationary feeder models ARC FEED
In the world today, people automatically think of the name SAW process, whenever the high speed of welding of very thick metals with very high current and the high deposition rate is mentioned.
SUBMERGED ARC WELDING EQUIPMENT is combined with these two options:
Option 1: Power Source type “PARS ARC”, plus a ( wire feeder + carriage ) type “PARS CAT”
(Is used wherever it is preferred the workpiece be stopped and the carriage and wire feeder can travel).
Option 2: Power source type “PARS ARC” plus a (wire feeder+stationary equipment’s) type “ARC FEED”
(Is used wherever the workpiece can move and the wire feeder don’t travel).
FEATURES OF POWER SOURCE TYPE PARS ARC
FEATURES OF FEEDER AND CARRIAGE
TYPE PARS CAT
The PARS CAT carriage is a four-wheel drive with track system capabilities.
The rugged, lightweight and necessary joints of unit permits quick m ovement to the next joint, Butt and fillet welds can be made on thick or thin steel plates
The PARS CAT is ideal for the following applications:
Ship and barge building, storage tank erection, bridge deck installation, beam, girder or column fabrication, and long seams on heavy weld metals.
Have you ever find a carriage or stationary Feeders of SUB ARC machines with so many advantageous?
1) Automatic compensation of input voltage.
2) Automatic compensation of carriage loading variation using tacho (Option for PARS CAT)
3) Preset of Arc voltage, welding current and speed of carriage before welding.
4) Robust construction and infinitely flexible.
5) Digital display of weld current, voltage, carriage speed.
6) The flexibility of machines insures to do a various adjustment for different positions, shortly, precisely and simply.
7) Extra heavy duty and powerful Feeder of PARS CAT carriage in the maximum feeder at 100% duty cycle.
8) Calibrated carriage drive adjusts travel speeds from 0.12 to 1.8 m/min ( For PARS CAT )
9) Weld angle is up to 45 degree from vertical on either side; drag angle is up to 45 degrees from vertical especially for fillet and other positions of welding.
10) Corner joint, T joint, Lap joints to the left or rights side of the tractor frame for convenience.
11) Special design of wire straightener using excellent device ensures soft and excellent trouble free for wire feeding while maintaining coated copper of wire.
12) Flux hopper capacity of 7kg can be mounted in two locations for fillet or flat positions in the same level in order to get the maximum capacitance of flux.
Also, flux hose has been maintained the short about (20cm) length and angle of flux hose(between flux hopper and welding head)constant and without changes, which helps trouble less flowing of powder in all positions.
13) Very widely adjustments of Wire reel hub in each three planes X, Y, Z ensures higher flexibility and stability.
14) Built-in wheels with favourite guides (customer designed) and also side – guide rolls and special guides makes very easy welding without rails.( For PARS CAT )
15) Using built-in – wrench system eliminates wrench for adjustments and increases the speed of the process.
16) Laser height guided adjustment.
17) Two driven axes (4 wheel drive) make precisely travelling of carriage. (For PARS CAT)
18) Facility of adding shaft extension ensures more stability of carriage, if necessary. (For PARS CAT)
19) Soft start control for easy process starts.
20) Burn back control to prevent wire sticking.
21) The control box is conventionally located on the carriage. It can be mounted either on left or right, can move in X, Y, Z axis, or turned 3400 degrees in XY, XZ and ZY plates.
This facility makes control of parameters on box much easy and precise and eliminates the need to return to the power source for routine procedure changes
22) Precise control of feeder speed using Tacho and the feedback ensures constant speed of feeder even hard condition. (Optional)
German Tech Engineering
No. P6-072, P.O.Box 120927 Sharjah Airport International Free Zone, Sharjah-UAE, Sharjah, - 120927, United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.