• Reduce dry-time and increase throughput with 200 G-Force extraction speed
• Computer-optimized frame design stronger than ever before with quieter operation
• Stainless steel, top and front panel
• Three different control options (M30, M9 and M4) offer flexibility and enhanced laundry management
• Heavy-duty bearings and seals
• Engineered for quick troubleshooting and ease of service
• Self-cleaning 4-compartment dispenser
• Large heavy-duty loading door
• Standard boiler fed execution
M30 Control – There are a total of 30 programs that you can modify to customize your laundry for specific needs.
Special features include cycle time remaining, temperature-controlled fill, cycle counter and test-cycle for diagnostics.
Also features 30 programmable water levels to reduce water use. Easily programmed through control’ infrared port.
• M9 Control – Nine cycles that can be modified to meet your laundry’ unique demands. Three water levels and up to five supply signals for automated dispensing of laundry chemicals. Cycle counter and test cycle for self-diagnostics.
• M4 Control – Four-cycle control for laundries with light soil and a limited selection of linens. Limited diagnostic test.
• Stainless steel side panels
• Optional electrical or steam heating
Gulf Protek LLC
Showroom No. 1A and 1B, Zabeel House 1, Zabeel Street, Al Karama, Dubai, , United Arab Emirates