Duplex Double Sheath
These cables are used to realize patch cords, equipment harnesses and internal connections.
They are compatible with all standard connectors.
-20 °C / + 80 °C (operating)
-30 °C / + 80 °C (storage)
-5 °C / + 60 °C (installation)
Minimum bending radius
20 times overall diameter (dynamic)
10 times overall diameter (static)
Available upon request
- In case of use of semi-tight fibres, the code becomes:
SIM(S) – DUP(S) – DDG(S)
- Dimensions different from the standard
- Different materials for the sheath:
- Colours upon request
Singlemode and multimode fibres, with tight or semi-tight (S) coating.
- In SIM and SIM(S) cables, the coated fibre is protected by a reinforcement layer made of aramidic yarns and by a LSZH (M1) sheath.
- In MIC cable, the bare fibre is protected by a reinforcement layer made of aramidic yarns and by a LSZH (M1) sheath with a very small diameter (0, 9 mm). It is suitable for applications where the space is limited.
- The DUP cable is formed by two singlefibre SIM placed side by side, easily separable and suitable for direct connector installation.
- The DDG cable is formed by two singlefibre SIM placed side by side and protected with LSZH (M1) sheath having an oval section to grant a higher mechanical protection.