RO Systems requires proper maintenance and replacement of various parts and pre-filters on regular basis in order to ensure their top performance. We have team of adroit professionals who hold specialization in this domain. We are highly appreciated in the market for providing the best Operation and Maintenance Services of Ro System at economical rates. Our expert team only makes use of high-quality components and filters for the better performance of RO Systems. The main purpose of our company is to satisfy our clients by providing the best services.
Operation and Maintenance Services of Ro System
- To continually perform well, RO systems, like all other treatment devices, require regular maintenance and replacement of various components.
- Pre filters need to be replaced on a regular basis.
- The length of time between changing pre filters will depend on the water quality, especially the concentration of solids.
- The contaminant concentration, membrane rejection percentages, and efficiency of activated carbon removal determine when post filters should be replaced.
- RO membranes should typically last for one to three years, depending on operating conditions, membrane type and pre filter performance.
- Unfortunately, it is difficult to know when to replace the various components of an RO system.
- A particular major disadvantage of RO is the large amount contaminated wastewater generated.
- This can be as much as 50% to 90% of the incoming water.
- This amount depends largely on the pressure difference across the membrane.
- The larger the pressure difference, the smaller the wastage rate.