Ivory colour. Injected thermo-plastic shell with built in base. Supplied with pressure gauge, manual air vent, and multiport valve. Maximum filtration velocity: 50 m3/h/m2.Maximum working pressure: 2,5 kg/cm2
– Available with side mount or top mount, to adapt to the particular characteristics and available space at each pool site.
– Filter body manufactured of chemical-resistant, weatherresistant, inalterable plastic. Designed for outdoor use.
– Standard equipment with 11/2″, 6+1 multiport valve from AstralPool for the 400-mm, 500-mm, and 600-mm diameters or 2″, 6+1 multiport valve for 750-mm diameters, and 2 1/2″, 6+1 multiport valve for 900-mm diameters, with bayonet closure for filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, waste, close, and winter operations (all inlets and outlets are connected).
– Transparent lid for easier visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in side-mount valves.
– Collector and diffuser for continuous operation.
– Manual bleeder valve for purging air inside the filter, if necessary.
– Built-in manual bleeder valve for water of 3/4″ in the sand drain plug of the filter for easier drainage without losing sand.
– Sand drain: 1 1/2″ for 400-mm, 500-mm, and 600-mm diameters and 2″ for 750-mm diameter.
– Built-in collector at the bottom to ensure balanced flow and filter backwash.
– Pressure gauge to control filter backwash.
– Built-in base in the lower half of the filter, with holes for correct anchoring to the floor.
– Extra-large 225-mm manhole for easier handling and loading of sand in 900-mm diameters. The upper manhole is 177 mm in the rest of the range.
PEARL POOL TRADING LLC
SHOP NO: 12, CHINA CLUSTER - F12, INTERNATIONAL CITY, Dubai, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.