The G2 Heat Exchanger is manufactured fromG2-HE-30T top quality components and materials.
• Robust, durable construction.
• Titanium tube bundle – salt and sea water safe
• BS 316L Stainless Steel shell with special polyamide fittings
• Wall mountable (bracket supplied)
• Available with fully equipped Analogue or Digital control (optional).
• The heat exchanger construction gives a vast heat transfer surface area, consisting of a densely populated multi-tubular bundle, secured by the uniquely designed polyamiderubber tube sheet.
• The heat exchanger shell is constructed from BS 316L Stainless Steel enclosed by a rigid thermal shell for enhanced insulation of the primary (HOT) water, enabling even greater heat transfer; this is capped at each end with primary and secondary moulded fittings manufactured from specially formulated polymer alloy material.
• The standard G2 heat exchanger is supplied complete with:
– 2 x 1” male/male Brass Primary connections.
– 1 x 1” Non-Return Valve.
– Titanium thermostat pocket.
– 1 x Blanking Cap and Gasket (for non-thermostat side).
• The G2 Heat Exchanger has been designed to allow the installation engineer to select which way to plumb the primary and secondary water to achieve maximum thermal gain; this is achieved by routing the primary flow in an opposing direction to the secondary (POOL) water.
• The G2 heat exchanger is installed in the pool filtration circuit from which water passes through the tube side of the exchanger. Water from the primary heating circuit flows counter-current through the shell side of the exchanger, heating the swimming pool water. Ideal for use with gas or oil fired boiler circuits, solar panels, heat pumps or chillers.
• Tube bundle: Pure titanium.
• Water connections:
– Primary 1″ BSP male (brass fittings supplied).
– Secondary (POOL): 1.5″ or 50 mm NB adapters for connection to PVC or ABS pipe.
• Working pressure: 4 bar maximum.
PEARL POOL TRADING LLC
SHOP NO: 12, CHINA CLUSTER - F12, INTERNATIONAL CITY, Dubai, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.