Ideal for heating, cooling, heat-recovery, condensing and evaporation processes.
• High overall heat transfer coefficient for efficient heat transfer.
• Compact design gives maximum surface area to material volume without compromising mechanical robustness.
• Low installation cost.
• Easy dismantling for rapid cleaning.
• High performance with low hold-up volume.
• Versatile, modular design.
• Plate and gasket materials available to suit most fluid types
• Standard units available from stock: 100-kW to 819-kW for heating applications; 53-kW to 397 kW for cooling applications.
• Short lead-time custom build service.
• The Plate heat exchangers comprise an epoxy coated steel frame consisting of one removable and one fixed cover fitted with top and bottom plate hangers.
• The fluid connections are heavy gauge, stainless steel, male threaded nozzles welded into the front cover.
• Flanged connections are available on request.
• The heat transfer plates are corrugated in a herringbone pattern with port holes for the passage of the two fluids and have clip on re-usable seals.
• Plate materials available: Titanium (standard), BS 316L Stainless Steel, Hastelloy Alloy, Nickel.
• Seal materials available: EPDM (standard), HNBR, NBR, NEOPRENE.
• Maximum working pressure: 0.6-MPa.
• Maximum operating temperature: 150°C.
PEARL POOL TRADING LLC
SHOP NO: 12, CHINA CLUSTER - F12, INTERNATIONAL CITY, Dubai, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.