1. Automatic high-quality monitoring of coagulant and flocculants dosing judging by the change of the raw water turbidity in 12 water samples.
2. To automatically control the process of coagulated suspension clarification in the sedimentation tanks and clarifiers and to timely identify the need for washing of these reservoirs or adjustment of the process parameters (reagent working doses, sludge removal).
3.To provide automatic monitoring of the filter effectiveness and to timely identify the need for their washing.
4. To enable the real-time adjustment of the coagulant and flocculants working doses depending on the turbidity and chromaticity values of the treated water taken at the outlets of the sedimentation tanks, clarifiers, and filters; and depending on the rate of the coagulated suspension clarification, which is automatically set during simulation of the clarification process taking place in the reaction tank.
5. To automatically control the alkaline reagent dosing by the parametric method (by monitoring the pH value) and to set the dosage of any other reagents using the proportional flow method (depending on the raw water flow).
3. Hydrogen index (pH)
4. The coagulation rate of water samples
5. Working dose of two reagents in the presence of flowmeters of their working solutions and initial water
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T
Packaging Details : carton box / timber box Pls address requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp +79058004612
Delivery Time : 60 days
231-61, Michelin St., Yekaterinburg, Russia, 620100, Yekaterinburg, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.