Block insulation is the product of choice for high temperature pipe and equipment due to it's high strength and durability, low thermal conductivity and corrosion inhibiting performance.
Block insulation insulation is especially recommended for use in the petrochemical, power generation and process industries where piping and equipment operating up to 1200°F (650°C).
Block insulation will not burn and may be used as a component in fire protection systems in the some applications.
1) Excellent resistance to damage
2) Inhibits corrosion on carbon steel
3) Consistent thermal performance to 1200°F (650°C)
4) Noncombustible insulation
5) Structural strength protects against damage to lagging
6) Asbestos, Mercury and Lead free
7) No organic binders
P.O.Box: 21918, Sharjah - U.A.E., Sharjah, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.