In fibre cement(HIcem) there is fibre reinforcement with cement, which contributes to making the fibre-cement material even stronger. Together with a carefully planned production process, fibre cement makes it possible to develop strong and long lasting construction materials. Today fibre cement is considered as a material physically suited for construction products such as cladding and roofing. It is primarily due to its function, performance and commercial value.
Application : Wall Board,Ceilings,Partitions,Panelings,Claddings,Carpentry.
Features : Water Resistant, Fire Resistant, Antibacterial, Water Resistant.
Density(kg/m3) : 850
Mechanical and Physical Characteristics:
2) Modulus of Rupture (EMC) MPa IS 14862.2OOO 14- Parallel, 8 - Perpendicular
3) Impact Strength J/m? - >2100
4) Compressive Strength MPa ASTM D1037 >30
5) Tensile Strength MPa ASTM D1037 20 - Parallel, 18 - Perpendicular
6) Screw Withdrawal Strength Ν |S:2380 Part XIV >1300
7) Moisture Content (EMC) % -
P.O.Box: 21918, Sharjah - U.A.E., Sharjah, , United Arab EmiratesView Mobile No.