Solar Power Systems:
After continuous investment into research and development of our Renewable Energy division, we are proud to have the most advanced solar technology that will allow you to achieve maximum efficacy at reasonable cost. Moreover the Solar Solutions that we provide are customized as per requirement or even available off the shelf.
The main types of solar energy technologies provided by Trinity Star:
- Solar thermal: these systems convert sunlight into thermal energy (heat). Most solar thermal systems use solar energy for space heating or to heat water (such as in a solar hot water system). However this heat energy can be used to drive a refrigeration cycle to provide for solar based cooling. The heat can also be used to make steam, which can then be used to generate electricity using steam turbines. After many projects, we have come to conclusion that it is more efficient to build solar thermal electricity generators at large scale, typically in the tens to hundreds of megawatts.
- Solar photovoltaic (PV): the conversion of sunlight directly into electricity using photovoltaic cells. PV power generation employs solar panels composed of a number of solar cells containing a photovoltaic material. Materials, which we presently use for PVs include monocrystalline and polycrystalline silicon. PV systems can be installed on rooftops, integrated into building designs and vehicles, or scaled up to megawatt scale power plants.
The quality of Photovoltaic, Thermal Solar Systems and other allied technology such as solar batteries that we provide can generate 100% of electricity requirement whether at your work places or residential premises and will astonish you with multiple benefits.
Here are few advantages of using solar power systems:
- Solar energy is not only sustainable, it is renewable and this means that we will never run out of it. It is about as natural a source of power as it is possible to generate electricity.
- The creation of solar energy requires little maintenance. Once the solar panels have been installed and are working at maximum efficiency there is only a small amount of maintenance required each year to ensure they are in working order.
- They are a silent producer of energy. There is absolutely no noise made from photovoltaic panels as they convert sunlight into usable electricity.
- There are continual advancements in solar panel technology, which are increasing the efficiency and lowering the cost of production, thus making it even more cost effective.
- Solar electricity is green renewable energy and doesn't release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save over a ton and a half of carbon dioxide per year – that's more than 30 tons over its lifetime.